Question by lifescircle: What does "burning calories" actually mean?
You can't literally "burn" calories, so what does this refer to?
Answer by Michellee 🙂
It refers to losing the fat that you have eaten..
What do you think? Answer below!Continue Reading →
Question by Kellan Lutz is my homeboy !: How do I lose weight in my thighs? Don't simply tell me "cardio & nutrition".?
I know that. I just need details on how to properly lose the weight.
My goal is around 5 pounds. Can ya help me out?
Answer by Anton
Continue Reading →
Question by Eric P: Is celery the only food which gives you "negative calories"?
Celery provides "negative calories" because it takes more calories in chewing and digesting it than the celery itself has in it. Are there any other foods that do this?
Answer by Simona P
Well, ice water burns calories [...]
Ok, so when i asked the question on trying to find out how many calories i should eat someone told me to find my resting metabolic rate. So i did. Its somewhere in the 2,000's. My question is, say you burn 500 calories with a workout, do you add that to your resting metabolic rate [...]Continue Reading →
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win