Ok, so when i asked the question on trying to find out how many calories i should eat someone told me to find my resting metabolic rate. So i did. Its somewhere in the 2,000's. My question is, say you burn 500 calories with a workout, do you add that to your resting metabolic rate and then thats how many calories you burned for the day or do you just say you only burned 500 calories?
I meant to say how many calories to eat to lose weight. Sorry.
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win