We get an unbelievable amount of searches per month for "how many calories in a banana" apparently there are a lot of banana-eaters!
Bananas are the third more popular eaten (apples would be #1 followed closely by oranges). How many calories in a banana will depend on the size of the fruit.
The following calorie counts for bananas are for raw, uncooked bananas
Extra small banana (up to 6 inches in length) will have 75 calories.
Small banana (6 to 7 inches in length) will have 90 calories.
Medium banana (7 to 8 inches in length) will have 105 calories.
Large banana (8 to 9 inches in length) will have 120 calories.
Extra Large Banana (over 9 inches in length) will have 135 calories.
Use our free online food calorie counter http://www.calories.net/foods/
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win