Michael Phelps' recent tabulation of his daily meals conjured up an image of reckless abandon: 2 pounds of pasta, an entire pizza, energy drinks, two cups of coffee, a five-egg omelet, a bowl of grits, three slices of French toast with powdered sugar, three fried-egg sandwiches with cheese and chocolate chip pancakes. The account left many asking, what do Olympians really eat?
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win