I'm on this weight loss program where I'm supposed to be increasing and monitoring my calorie intake and outputs... Anyhow, part of the program involves increasing my physcial activity and I've noticed that I have a tough time getting to the gym... What about sex? I'm much more motivated to have sex. Is it a good workout? I mean, I sometimes see this generic number of calories that is supposedly used in sex, but it really doesn't account for variance in intensity and time. How can I get an accurate count of the calories used for my weight loss program?
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win