I have been exersizing for about an hour a day burning between 200 - 400 calories.
I don't want to eat too little under 1000 calories if it's going to make my body store fat. I want to lose around 65 pounds, and I KNOW it isn't going to happen overnight, it'll take time. However I want to lose 15 pounds before my birthday which is in 99 days.
I've looked on here, and some say eat less calories than what you plan on burning, which doesn't seem right and I've heard others say eat 1500 and then exersize and you should lose a pound a week?
If your an expert, i'd appreciate it if you'd email me and help me out, either way thannnks. :]
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win