I'm ordering my brother a birthday cake today, but he is on a diet. I wanted to get him a cake he could enjoy, without completely wrecking his diet. I was just going to get a small 8 inch one with decoration.
What is the lowest calorie birthday cake flavor: carrot, white, chocolate, or yellow?
Or would a cookie or brownie cake be lower calorie?
Thanks for the help!
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win