I have been sticking to 1200 cals a day all week with one cheat day once a week to ensure that my metabolism stays high. Tonight though, I ate way too much when I was supposed to only eat 1200 cals. If I eat a very low calorie day (just healthy filling foods like oatmeal for breakfast) will it fix my day?
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win