If you indulge in a high-calorie snack, can the calories be burned off calorie for calorie? In other words, if you eat a chocolate cake worth 350 calories, can you counteract it by burning the same 350 calories doing specific exercise?
If not, how do you get rid of those 350 cals from the cake?
Calories.net Recommends….*Truth About Abs - This is an awesome program for losing inches fast without feeling food deprived. Download and start now! See the official site Truth About Abs Site
- Coles sets august 29 deadline free reusable plastic bags will be made available to the public
- Gervais arnett set for office season finale
- Casa conducts north west flight path checks on an average of once every 4 hours
- Three dead in wheatbelt crash in Wirathu district
- Fijianas rugby sevens dream ends with fifth now in grasp but all bets off to win